Reopening COVID Procedures
Effective July 1st, 2020, Safe Care Health School shall be implementing and enforcing the following guidelines in efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All students, faculty members, and visitors are required to wear face coverings indoors at all times.
Safe Care Health School will provide face masks to all students and faculty members entering the facility if they do not have access to securing mask.
Safe Care Health School shall strongly encourage-though not mandate- all students and staff to wear face coverings outdoors.
Faculty members shall be required to observe 6 feet of social distancing in all busy areas of the facility, such as classrooms, waiting areas, and admissions office.
All equipment and material shall be Sanitized daily, after each use and prior to a new rotation of students.
The facility shall continue to keep daily disinfecting and cleaning protocols in place.
All common areas shall be closed.
All students and faculty members shall be screened upon arrival for COVID-19 symptoms.
All students and faculty shall receive temperature readings daily, prior to entering the facility. Any student or faculty with a temperature reading above 100.4 shall not be permitted in the facility.
Prior to entering the facility, all students and faculty shall be required to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer provided by the school.
Students and faculty with elevated health risks or who have tested positive for COVID-19 shall be permitted to learn and teach remotely.
The facility shall only allow students into the facility at 50% capacity.
Safe Care Health School seating shall be arranged 6 feet apart from each other.
Prior to entering, all students and faculty must adhere to the following:
• Please keep a safe distance of 6 feet from other students and faculty
• Face coverings must be worn at all times while in the facility
• You must sanitize your hand immediately after entering the facility, using a sanitizer with at least 60% of alcohol content
• You must wash hands for at least 20 seconds
• You must be willing to receive a temperature reading from our faculty prior to entering the facility
• You must fill out our COVID-19 Liability form and the Exposure
• You must alert a faculty member if you have been exposed to and have tested positive to COVID-19
• No loitering in the hallways or any parts of the facility.
• If you need to step out of the classroom for any reason, please exit the facility and upon reentering, you must sanitize your hands with sanitizer of at least 60% of alcohol content
• All clinical practice must be performed only while wearing gloves.
• If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures please notify a faculty member.
Failure to comply with COVID-19 procedures will result in immediate termination from the current classroom instruction.